Hazardous materials require special handling, but with our knowledge and experience they are just another commodity to be shipped! Handling hazardous materials has been define by the United Nations in details and requires specials training. There are numerous regulation and agreements concerning transportation of hazardous materials by road, rail, air and sea, including rules on packaging, securing loads, labelling and transportation. There are also specifics concerning drafting the relevant shipping document. In many cases, Individuals are not aware of the fact that there goods are referred to as hazardous material. Hazardous materials includes adhesive (for hatch covers!), fireworks, gasoline, hitting oil, lithium-ion batteries (as found in laptops!), certain fertilizer and uninstall air bags (potentially explosive), hospital waste ( potentially infectious), all kind of radioactive materials (such as that used in medical and technical applications), but also substances which may only be very dangerous in large quantities. A truck filled with lighters or spray cans, for example, may thus be considered as a hazardous materials shipment, even thought from the outside it might normally not seem to be the case.
Without transport insurance, there is no compensation in the case of natural disasters, damage during loading/unloading, movement of goods, or arising from the fault of third parties . We are experienced in and offer all following services:
* Issuance of insurance certificates in accordance with letter of credit (L/C)
* The policy includes all transportation, independent of the person who arranges the transport
* You save time you can stop worrying about transport insurance for each section of the transportation route
* Low premium rates as a result of the cargo-partner premium volume
* Low administration effort
* Claims are handled by transport professionals